Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lemonade Anyone?

My son said he wanted to earn some college money recently so his grandpa and I decided to make him this lemonade stand. You've gotta start somewhere. Good thing he is only five.
We added a chalkboard to each side for prices and then a handle and wheels to opposite sides for easy moving.

Here it is after I added a little bling! I used my silhouette cameo to cut the lettering and pennants. I even cut out some mustaches for straws.
We will be selling our lemonade and goodies on Saturday. He is so excited.
Update: Saturdays Lemonade Stand Fun!!!

1 comment:

Michelle O said...

Lemonade stands are the cutest things! We really don't do things like this in the UK - kinda wish we did!

I would love to invite you over to my Link Party at The Purple Pumpkin Blog Hope to see you there!